It’s Spring and the change of season brings new shoes! But how to avoid the discomfort of breaking in a sling back or peep toe?
- Wear the shoes with socks around the house.
- Always have Band Aids on hand for blisters.
- Swap shoes during the day, frequent breaks make the whole painful process much easier.
- Try wearing them on a super busy day, an adrenaline rush acts like a natural pain killer!
- Have your shoes stretched, either professionally or at home, with a shoe stretch spray to soften the leather.