Culottes, love them or hate them, they were on the Resort 2015 catwalks and will be in stores again this summer season. How to make this look work for you? Proportion and balance will be key.
- If culottes are wide, keep top fitted and wear larger scale shoes.
- If culottes are long, wear a cropped top or tuck in top to visually elongate legs.
- If you are tall and slim, a longer loose fitting style will work.
- If you are petite, look for slimmer cuts and always wear a heel.
- Culottes should finish in a small part of your leg to visually slim and elongate legs.