During personal shopping trips I teach clients different buying strategies. These are some of the things I like them to consider.
- A new purchase needs to go with three other existing items in your wardrobe.
- Take the time to get your basics right, they are the foundation of all outfits.
- Check the fit, garment should skim not cling to your body.
- Make considered purchases; take existing garments or accessories to match colour and styling.
- Use your budget wisely; don’t waste money on ‘one season wonders’ or mirror purchases.