Wardrobe Staples

It is well published that most women wear only 20% of their wardrobe, leaving the other 80% sitting as clutter. For many this leads to frustration and feeling like they have nothing to wear.

Consider the following,

  • Choose clothes that mix & match easily.
  • Limit your colours, two or three neutral colours & one or two accent colours.
  • Look for classic styles to suit your silhouette.
  • Add flair with accessories.
  • Buy clothes that are easy to maintain. 

image: pinterest