Pink is the hot colour for this spring/summer season, it was seen on most influential catwalks including Gucci, Burberry and Christopher Kane. Pink is flirty, feminine and a colour that will help you stand out from the crowd. How to wear this colour without looking too girly or childish is always a subject that divides opinions. My advice,
- Choose a shade to suit our skin tone. This season you’ll definitely find them all, from sugar almond pastel shades to bold hot pinks.
- Work pink into your outfit with a single pop of colour.
- Choose pieces that are refined not froufrou.
- Wear pink with a neutral shade to ground it without overwhelming it. Think mid-range pinks with white, soft blush pinks with cream or khaki or hot pinks with grey or dark denim.
- Limit the amount of black with your pink, this season it looks dated.
- Mix your pink pieces with masculine or tough accessories.