Women of all shapes and sizes struggle with that bulge around the waist known as a muffin top. This role of fat, small or large, may spill over the top of your waistband, making you look lumpy in your clothes.
While a muffin top can be a frustrating fashion faux pas, this problem can be easily camouflaged while still maintaining comfort and style. My tips…
- Wear mid to high rise trousers and jeans.
- Tuck tops into higher rise skirts.
- Wear a camisole.
- Layer your clothing.
- Look for prints and texture.
- Ruche tops.
- Choose tops that slim not cling to your body.
- Wear bold jewellery to draw attention up and away from your waist.
- Wear a dress that highlights your limbs not your midsection.
- Posture and confidence always make any outfit look better!
- Try shape wear, but these garments can be hot, uncomfortable and not suitable for daily use.