I found myself with a little free time last weekend, so I decided to pull out my winter knits ready for the colder weather. So what do I look for when deciding whether to keep something or not?
- Does this fit?
- Have I worn this in the last year?
- Is it likely I will ever wear this again?
- Does this represent my personal style?
- If this is damaged in any way; think piling, rips, stains, missing buttons, etc and will I make the effort to get this repaired?
- If I was shopping right now, would I buy this?
- Do I feel confident when I wear this?
If I answer ‘no’ it’s time to sell, donate or toss the item.