Many women don’t like the top of their arms, the good news is they are easy to make look better or if you prefer hide!
How to flatter the appearance of your arms;
• Loose sleeves that are wider at the hem provide balance, think batwing or kimono.
• Look for sleeves that are on the diagonal or elbow length.
• Consider cap sleeves that are large enough to overlap the shoulder and balance the widest part of your arm.
• Try contrasting darker colours on your arms with a light or patterned bodice.
• Wear tanks that sit in from your shoulder.
• Wearing a sleeve that is too tight or ends at the widest point of your arm.
• Thin shoulder straps they will make your arms look bigger.