Whether you’re a handbag fanatic or an accessories minimalist, the everyday handbag is a wardrobe staple... and probably the hardest working item in your wardrobe! So it's important to find one that's affordable & right for you. Here are my tips for finding the perfect handbag.
- Look for a handbag that expresses your unique personal style. If your style is classic, a hobo handbag looks great with simple chic outfits or if your style is romantic a clutch adds a feminine flair to your outfit.
- Choose a colour that complements your wardrobe. A neutral handbag, think navy or tan, works back with brighter clothing or a handbag in a pop of colour, think pink or red, works well with a monochrome wardrobe.
- The size of the bag should work in harmony with your silhouette. A larger bag can overwhelm a petite frame or a small bag can be lost on a taller frame.
- The most flattering handbag shape is one that is opposite to your body, if you are curvy consider a more angular handbag or if have an athletic figure look for more rounded styles.
- It's important to think about the length of the handbag; where you hold your handbag visually draws attention to that area. If you want your waist to be the focus wear your handbag on your shoulder or if you want to highlight your legs hold the bag low.
The bag featured is from Caramel x Co, it's the Monaco Hobo Bag in French Navy and is reduced to only $59.95!