A leather jacket is a style staple for cooler weather, they are a versatile piece that adds a chic element to your wardrobe. But they are an investment purchase and require careful consideration before buying.
Here are my tips for purchasing a leather jacket,
1. Know your budget.
2. Consider the quality of leather, generally lambskin is best because of it's wearability.
3. Find a style that compliments your personality.
4. The right fit will enhance your assets and disguise the areas that make you feel less confident.
5. Choose a colour that compliments your natural complexion and existing wardrobe.
6. Ensure the hardware works in harmony with your existing accessories.
images: theyallhateus, snobfashionblog, elleuk, wethepeoplestyle, tommyton