With the end of daylight saving and a slight chill in the morning air means it’s time to start thinking about your winter wardrobe. I understand this may sound a little overwhelming but by breaking your wardrobe down into manageable parts it will seem less daunting!
So let’s start with winter knits, you may not have looked at them for the past few months and could have forgotten what you’ve got!
Pull out all your cardigans & jumpers and ask yourself,
- Does this represent my personal style?
- Does this fit?
- Do I feel fantastic when I wear this?
- Is it likely I will ever wear this again?
- If this is damaged in any way; think piling, rips, stains, missing buttons, etc and will I make the effort to get this repaired?
- If I was shopping right now, would I buy this?
If you answer ‘no’ it’s time to sell, donate or toss the knit. The ones that are left need to be put back into your wardrobe. The best way to store them is folded, not hung, to preserve their shape.