A picture tells a thousand words and this image from the Chanel PreFall 18 collection highlights five key trends for this winter.
1. Whether you call it a baker boy, poor boy or page boy, this hat is having a moment… again.
2. The rollneck continues to be a key layering piece for cooler weather.
3. The waist is having a moment again and the quickest way to update your look is with a statement belt.
4. Tartan, in particular the Prince of Wales, was the key print of the Winter 2016 collections and continues into next season too.
5. Inspired by menswear, there has been a new silhouette emerging during the recent catwalk collections, the wide leg pant.